Sandra Bullock hot wallpaper1

 Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock makes surprise appearance for the 'Guys'
In her first public appearance since the back-to-back news of her divorce and the adoption of her adorable baby son Louis, Sandra Bullock returned to the spotlight Saturday night, making a memorable surprise appearance at Spike TV's Guys Choice Awards.
There to accept the "Troops Choice" Award for Entertainer of the Year, from presenter Robert Downey, Jr. -- the honor was bestowed by members of the military -- the "Blind Side" Oscar winner, looking stunning in form-fitting black, leather mini-dress, received a standing ovation from the audience inside the Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles.
"Let's be honest here, just for a moment. We're all going to be honest, right?" Bullock, 45, told the crowd. "Did I win this for being entertainer of the year, or did I win this because of the spectacular I.E.D. [improvised explosive device] explosion that became my personal life?!"
Once the laughter subsided, she added, "No, it's okay. Because I would do it over again if it was to entertain our troops , and our extraordinary troops deserve something much more than some actress in a tight dress talking about herself."
She also told them, "I would sing, but you've seen enough pain in your lifetime. I would dance -- I'm a pretty good dancer, but as I mentioned, the dress is pretty tight".
 Sandra Bullock